19 Feb 2008

Who died and made them God?

I came across this somewhere.....

And I'm not gonna rant about the so called Christians. Once, when I read the bible, i learnt that Jesus taught to love the sinners and not to judge as they (Christians) shall also be judged. There was also something about casting the first stone if you are free of blemish, to which the bible says that 'All have sinned and come short of the glory of God' that rendering all mankind blemished!

Shame on them!

So, my curiosity drove me to do a little research on them. Wow! i was unprepared for what I found out. Apparently, the WBC is a hate group as per the Southern Poverty Law Center and monitored by the Anti-Defamation League. Way to go, church. Surest way to heaven!

This 'church' that should be preaching love runs a couple of hate websites like - God hates fags and God hates America, and God hates many other countries...and periodically posts Picketing Schedules.

What a waste of time!

0 commented: