4 Jun 2008

Something Blue, Something global

Olga got off her plane, buggy, taxi or whatever traveling means she was using to pass on a simple yet important message. Same message, one day, all bloggers.

I wont steal her light by going into details.

I will tell you however that this was a brilliant idea by Mimi Writes.

I'm supporting Blog Blast for peace. Here is my show of support. Don't worry if you are too late. You can backdate your post like i did


Are you? Get your globe here

4 commented:

Maya said...

would it be peace? We all wish.

Mimi Lenox said...

A lovely globe. And the first from Kenya! I am so proud to add this to the peace globe gallery. I will let you know when it is there.

Thank you for blogging for peace today.

Peace to you and yours,
Mimi

Maya said...

would it be peace? We all wish.

Mimi Lenox said...

A lovely globe. And the first from Kenya! I am so proud to add this to the peace globe gallery. I will let you know when it is there.

Thank you for blogging for peace today.

Peace to you and yours,
Mimi

Archive