29 May 2008

Little girls doing business

From: liiliumh2@yahoo.co.jp

Dear,

My name is Ms.Lillian Umah,I am a little girl,I have an inheritance from my Sick Mother to invest in your country,pls i want u to stand as father of business in claiming the money,the amount is $6.400,000 Million US Dollars.your reply will give you the full details.Thanks.

Ms Lillian.

- Lillian Umah

Me:

Dear Lilian,

Little huh? Too bad, because i know someone who likes doing business with little boys. Take care though, he's known to get away with his business partners automobiles.
Assuming you were totally bored and replied. What are some of the responses you would give?

7 commented:

Unknown said...

Nice tricycle photo... scary-- but funny.

I got a similar spam yesterday from a "woman" who began the email "Hello Dear" and made me feel as if it were written by Mrs. Doubtfire. :)

My own post on spam is called Spamming with the Stars-- the character "Jack Bauer" of 24, and deceased writer Jean Shepherd BOTH spammed me once...

http://cabbages-n-kings.blogspot.com/2008/05/spamming-with-stars.html

Even Angels Fall said...

So Jack Bauer is sitting in his trailer waiting for your response?

tsk tsk Jenn, didn't yah mama teach yah not to keep a gentleman waiting?

Ana Cristina said...

Hi, I read about the "Fashion for Peace", which took place in Kenya yesterday and came to see if you had posted somethign about it... Anyway, I like to visit your blog.
;-)

Even Angels Fall said...

Ana, It actually took place on Saturday

Now that you so nicely asked... wait for it... that even earns you a link!

Anonymous said...

I get tons of spam emails
maybe i should start a post
on that.
Some starts with "dear madam/sir"
that means i should choose which is applicable to me.

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha that photo of Jack-O is funny!

I do get tons of those spam emails but don't have the chance to gte bored lately coz I'm too busy blogging;)

Pinay Jade said...

Ha ha ha that photo of Jack-O is funny!

I do get tons of those spam emails but don't have the chance to gte bored lately coz I'm too busy blogging;)

Archive