The following instructions are designed to help you perfect your skills at flipping that finger out and saving yourself from considerable embarrassment that arises from lack of the proper fingering technique. Remember, it's not the size of the weapon that matters, it's what you do with it.
1. Extend either arm at an approximately 90° angle perpendicular to the body.
2. Bend arm at the elbow. Position it parallel to the body, forming three sides of a perfect square.
3. Close palm tightly
4. Fiercely upturn digit between pointer and ring finger.
5. Hold approximately 10 seconds to a minute for emphasis.
If the above steps are followed correctly, you should be
able to do something like this:
6. Finally, if the desired effect is achieved, you can
Or you could stick around for some of this:
Disclaimer : Writer not responsible for anything that happens to you once you choose to follow the instructions as given above. However, failure to try it at least once will result you in being branded a c-ocksucker, sissy or any other demeaning word this writer can come up with. Writer may or may not have been in her right mind during the writing of this blog post, which makes no difference really.)
Not all the above instructions are the writers original material. No, she is not that creative. Some images stolen from here